Trying soooo hard to finish out the semester.......

iVillage Member
Trying soooo hard to finish out the semester.......
Thu, 06-30-2011 - 2:46pm

I've had no focus, no energy-its takes everything I have not to fall asleep in class. There's just a little over 2 weeks left til the semester is over. I know I can do it but its just soooo draining.

After studying for like 5hrs last nite, I had school on the brain really bad. I dreamt that my Surg Instructor offered me 500 extra credit points to videotape the delivery because, in my dream, I ended up having a c-section lol. Crazy I know, I think I'm just ready for break.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
iVillage Member

I hope the next 2 weeks fly by so you can relax for a little while! I'm totally dreading fall classes starting already! :(

Photobucket
iVillage Member

I'm taking Fall classes online and only one of them is required for my major. The other 2 just sounded neat and it keeps me at full time status. If it gets to much though, I'll drop all but the one required class.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
iVillage Member

I'm debating on how many classes I'm taking in the Fall. They will all be online tho, so that will help somewhat! But I'm still dreading them!

Photobucket
iVillage Member
I can't even get through the day with DS and then go to work at night....and work is pretty mindless. Good luck with the last 2 weeks!