Wednesday Whines!!

iVillage Member
Wednesday Whines!!
Wed, 07-20-2011 - 12:48pm

It's Wednesday!! Let's get it all out!

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Wed, 07-20-2011 - 12:50pm

I'm not going to go into alot of detail, bc it would take all day, but this has been the day from Hades!! I'm ready for this day to be over already and it's only 1245!! Hoping tomorrow is better!

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Wed, 07-20-2011 - 1:37pm
1. I hurt
2. I hurt
3. I hurt
Oh, and everything is annoying. And apparently - I'm bossy (according to this morning's work evaluation).
September can't get here fast enough.
iVillage Member
Wed, 07-20-2011 - 7:22pm

Started the day in excrutiating pain from what turned out to be a cracked tooth. (Stress makes me grind my teeth at night) Followed by coming home from the dentist to find him drinking at 10 in the morning and then a one sided arguement about money. One sided because he wouldn't let me get a word in edgewise. (I HAVE money to give him for bills but he wouldn't let me get that far!! WTF??!!) He left. Comes home long enough to tell me to "get my sh*t together or find somewhere else to live. (Throws that at me while I'm out of it from the pain meds the dentist gave me) FML

I've been depressed from day one of this pregnancy. He doesn't even care that I've been having contractions and other signs of pre-term labor for a few weeks; Enough that my doctor is ready to take me off work NOW. I'm just "lazy" and pregnancy is "no big deal". Work is my only 'safe' place now that I've moved in with him so I don't want to stop yet. Did I mention FML?

iVillage Member
Thu, 07-21-2011 - 8:27am

(((((HUGS))))) I have BTDT, I hope you have someone you can talk to or lean on.

~Jenn~

iVillage Member
Sun, 07-24-2011 - 10:51pm

I stayed with my cousin until today. Went home to see if we could talk it out. Fat chance. Since I don't do anything around the house (doctor says not to do anything I don't absolutely have to do. I still cook, grocery shop, do laundry, etc. I just don't have the energy to scrub toilets or mop floors.)and won't just hand over my paycheck to him he wants me out. I'm in shock. I can't believe that he'd do this to me and his daughter. HE'S the one not working, his mom pays his mortgage and everything else, he doesn't do practically anything around the house while I'm at work all day, and I'M the lazy one!!?? I sent a message to my cousin asking if I can stay with her for awhile while I figure things out. This is so ridiculous. How did I get myself in this situation? I'm an almost 40 legal professional who should have seen the signs months ago but here I am.