iVillage Member
Wednesday Whines!!
Wed, 06-29-2011 - 10:59am

Ok ladies let's whine today!!

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Wed, 06-29-2011 - 11:10am

Ok where do I start?!

I asked DH last night if he could come home a little early so I could go run a few errands by myself. He says sure I'll leave in about 30min so I said OK. Well almost 2hrs later he freaking leaves! So I didnt get to do my errands last night! UGH and now it's supposed to rain all day so I get to do them with 2 kids in the rain! Oh what fun! NOT!

Then this morning I wake up with a horrible headache and my stomach has been kinda queasy, but is starting to feel alittle better now. Well DH has to be all freaking loud and crap making my head hurt even more and then gets back in bed and refuses to get up to get DD a drink! Altho why he didnt get her one when he was up is beyond me! So I get up, nauseated as hell from my headache, and get her drink.

DH has to leave for work at 830a to make it on time and so he usually gets up at like 815a so I get no help with breakfast or anything, even tho the kids get up at like 6a! Then he comes back in the bedroom all throwing a fit bc we dont have any coffee left! I told him well, it was on my list of things to get last night, but since you had to hang out at work so late I didnt get to go get it. Then he gets mad at me bc I refused to get up and go to the store to get some! Umm...hello?! He had to leave for work in like 10 minutes and I'm trying not to puke bc my head hurts so bad!

Then I couldnt get ANYONE at my dr's office to a) answer the phone yesterday or b) call me back! I wanted my FFN results and my glucose results! They finally called this am, but it was to ask me what pharmacy I wanted my progesterone called into! SERIOUSLY?! Anyways, my FFN was negative, but they didnt have my glucose results yet!

My surgery is set for Friday morning at 730a and I have to be at the dang hosptial at 430a!! Then after my surgery I have to go to L&D and be monitored for 2-3hrs and if I'm contracting I will probably be admitted. I also got a call from the billing dept last night saying that I hadnt met my deductible yet and I had to pay like $690 before I can have the surgery! I have 2 make 2 more payments to my OB (so $436 total) and then my deductible will be met and I dont have to pay anything for the surgery. Seriously, I swear it's one thing after another! UGH!

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Wed, 06-29-2011 - 11:50am
i really don't have much to whine about. Except in trying to get the family medical leave paper work from HR at work, they somehow didn't get that I'M PREGNANT, and decided that I needed my FML to start July 1 due to "serious personal illness." Seriously? So, I'm trying to get that straightened out asap.

And, I was just told we need to raise $10 - 15 million in the next 30-60 days... SOOOOOO not going to happen. And, work is all being a little wacky, not that I can really focus on working right now, so everything is piling up.

I really wish I could work from home. A headhunter sent me a job description, and I said I wasn't interested BEFORE I read that it was a "work from home" position. Dumb move on my part, but I really don't feel like changing right now anyways. I like my office and the people I work with.

I only got a couple hours of sleep last night... and I feel great. Weird, huh? Maybe I've been sleeping too much?
iVillage Member
Wed, 06-29-2011 - 12:11pm
Totally annoyed that it is going to rain today and DH wants me to go to a battalion picnic today( or mandatory fun as we like to call it).
Photobucket