That's it for me...

iVillage Member
That's it for me...
Fri, 06-20-2008 - 9:23pm

I ep'd for my little Nolan for 6 months and weaned off the pump for the 7 month. I stopped pumping at about 6 months 3 weeks and these last 2 weeks have just been breastfeeding in the am only.

This morning I woke up and my bbs were completely empty :( DS was

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
iVillage Member
Sat, 06-21-2008 - 12:07pm

Congratulations on the new found freedom. It is great that your LO adjusted to formula well.

I weaned few weeks back, and have just now got over any left over guilt and starting to enjoy the extra time.

-Lax

"Life is what happens, while you are busy making plans."
~ John Lennon ~

iVillage Member
Sat, 06-21-2008 - 2:23pm

It looks like our LO's were born just a few days apart! I went through major mommy guilt prior and during weaning too. It's so hard to let go of something that has been such a big part of your life.

But now that it's done I am so relieved aren't you! I am so happy that I can pack away the pump and not think about it until eventually when I have baby #2!

I thought my DS would have trouble with formula...that's one of the major reasons I pumped in the beginning because he could not tolerate the formula...but i guess his digestive system has matured because he had no problems at all. In the end when I would offer a full bottle of breast milk from

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
iVillage Member
Mon, 06-23-2008 - 8:22am

Congrats on your EP'ing journey and now your new found freedom!

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Mon, 06-23-2008 - 12:25pm

great job! hope you enjoy all the extra time you have to spend with your little one. glad he's taking the formula fine!

Photobucket