SUPPLY ISSUES ***NEW FOLDER***

iVillage Member
SUPPLY ISSUES ***NEW FOLDER***
Wed, 04-06-2005 - 10:16pm

Okay ladies we finally have our new folder layouts....Someone please keep this bumped up as often as possible for the next few days while I'm out with my mom's surgery....

Our board has become quite busy, so in an effort to give all posts a chance to be responded to, please be sure to make an effort to put your post in the appropriate new folder.

iVillage Member
Fri, 04-08-2005 - 4:29pm
My daughter Arianna was born on 3/20/05. I started out wanted to breastfeed...got very sore and cracked almost immediately due to poor position and latch. The pain was too much to handle and I began to bottle feed with formula. I am pumping only about 1-2x's per day because it just doesn't seem to fit my schedule with a crying newborn. I want to increase my supply b/c I want to give more breastmilk than I am currently giving...only about 1 oz. A lactation consultant suggested oatmeal and fenugreek. I haven't gotten the fenugreek yet...how do I take this? Any suggestions for scheduling with a newborn...I find it very hard but I really want to give more breastmilk....help.