132 pound toddler?!

iVillage Member
132 pound toddler?!
Tue, 03-29-2011 - 10:15am

HUFFINGTONPOST.COM - A toddler that weighs 132 pounds? It's true. Lu Hao, a 3-year-old boy from China, weighs five times the size of a normal child his age, Britain's The Sun reports.

Incidentally, Lu Hao was born underweight, at 5.7 pounds. And while doctors are baffled by the toddler's insatiable hunger and rapid weight gain, they suspect his low birthweight might have something to do with it.

Lu Hao's parents have attempted to curb their child's diet and encourage physical activity. But such attempts have been rebuked by the 3-year-old, who prefers to ride on his mother's motorcycle rather than walk to kindergarten and throws temper tantrums when his parents attempt to lighten his food intake.

read on:

http://www.khq.com/Global/story.asp?S=14337896

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Sun, 04-03-2011 - 1:40pm
Bryan is 4 times his age and weighs the same amount ... insane!
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 03-31-2011 - 7:26pm
I feel so sorry for that boy. :'( I want to say all sorts of mean things about the parents, but I'm sure things just got out of control and they didn't know how else to deal with their child's behaviors. To be that overweight with that kind of appetite sounds more like there's something going on with his system. I hope they get that boy help or he's going to drop dead of a heart attack at 5.
Photobucket