9 week old (old expecting club 1/2011) am I at the right board?

iVillage Member
9 week old (old expecting club 1/2011) am I at the right board?
Tue, 03-15-2011 - 10:50am

Hi Everyone,

Hope I am a the right board! I have a 9 week old (almost 10 weeks) was due 1/14/11 but had her by C-Section 12/29/10 due to Diabetes. Wanted to check in with other Moms & have a place to post! I'm a SAHM now...and I have a question to the new moms.....Obviously I am almost 10 weeks post partem. I had one period after giving birth and now...I'm LATE for this next period! Is anyone else irregular or had a period yet? I am NOT breast feeding so that wouldn't interfere? I am not on B/C BUT...I did have "relations" with hubby (lolol) to which he "FORGOT" about the fact we aren't on B/C!!!!!! As if the crying baby in the crib that we could hear waking up wasn't a "reminder"??? LOL...Just looking for some input from others!

Also, does everyone have there babies on a schedule yet - cuz we really don't have a "set" schedule but wondering what it should be at this point??

Thanks in advance, Sweetie

iVillage Member

in between my two i never had a regular cycle. i think it was 3-4 months before i had a period, then i missed a couple, then had one more (but then i got pregnant again) haha

i wouldn't worry too much your hormones are all over still:)

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Hi Sweetie,

Sounds like you've found the right board! Welcome! I am breastfeeding my son and my cycles have been irregular. I don't think it is unusual for them to be a bit off for the first few months after baby, but since you've had unprotected sex, I'd suggest buying a home pregnancy test. If nothing else, it will give you some peace of mind!

As far as schedules go, I think my son is on a pretty good one. I don't think I really saw a schedule emerge until he was about 3 months old. At that time is morning waking time and nap times were pretty consistent during the day.

I look forward to getting to know you better!
Hope, Mommy to Spencer Expecting Baby #2 09/17/12