Somebody hand me the bitter apple spray.
Find a Conversation
|Thu, 11-11-2010 - 11:32am|
I wanna start by saying I am totally kidding about this. So nobody get snippy with me. But the thought crossed my mind this morning to put bitter apple spray on the electrical cords. But not for my dogs this time but for Wyatt! HA HA HA He is fast and he is sneaky now that he is mobile! As soon as you put him down on the floor he is rolling all over the place. I have a blanket on the floor that I put him on. But he rarely stays on it for long. I was playing on the computer and thought he was being awefully quiet down there. So I look up to see if he had fallen asleep. Nope! Wyatt had rolled over to his bumbo seat. The tray was laying on the floor next to the seat and Wyatt was chewing on the tray. LOL I pick him up and put him back on the blanket. A few minutes later he is quiet again so I look up and this time he rolled all the way to the book shelf. On the book shelf there is a battery pack charger for our xBox 360 controllers. Wyatt had it in both hands and was sticking it in his mouth. Can we say HEART ATTACK! He is so dead silent in his traveling. I don't even realize he has moved from being on his back let alone halfway across the room! And of course because he is teething he puts everything in his mouth. You would be amazed at what those sticky little fingers can grab onto and shove in their mouths at lightning speed. I guess it is officially time to baby proof the living room. I bought all the stuff but have not bothered to put it out. Why bother with a newborn. They just lay there and poop. HA HA HA It is funny how much you forget when there is more then a decade between your kids! LOL So now Wyatt is happily playing in his jumparoo. Where he can grab and chew on anything he wants.