What do you think about these?
Find a Conversation
|Mon, 03-31-2003 - 10:54am|
1. Welcome (roll calls & a welcome message, polls & games)
2. Celebrations (birthdays, anniversaries etc)
3. What would you do (posts seeking advice)
4. Brags (tell us all the GREAT stuff your boys have been doing lately)
5. Vents (a good place to share frustrations)
6. Sports (updates on how our boys teams are doing & talk about Pro sports)
7. Wishing for a Princess...(thoughts on wishing for a girl)
8. Babies & Toddlers
9. Grade School
10. Teen Years
I don't think we really want to have more than 10. I'm not ready to submit a list, I would really like some more feedback. I tried to shorten the titles as much as possible. I didn't add a specific folder for discipline or potty training, b/c I think they can be discussed well in some of these folders. I"m going to ask if we can get rid of all the folders we have now, they will probably just rename them. I don't really think we need an "off topic" folder since pretty much EVERYTHING in our lives relates in some way to our boys.