April DYK - It's SPRING!!
Tue, 04-01-2014 - 9:33pm

Yay for Spring!

Michelle

Mom to Addison (8) & Gabriel (5)

Pages

iVillage Member
Thu, 04-17-2014 - 10:06pm
WOW !Nice that you went to Raleigh with J and L. Sounds like fun. How was it traveling with the two of them? Thats great that you are almost done with class!! You're so amazing to get that done with 2 kids.!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

iVillage Member
Thu, 04-17-2014 - 10:15pm
I hope you and your DH can get rid of the YI

iVillage Member
Thu, 04-17-2014 - 10:38pm
So Cordelia finally started the Harry Potter series. She is on the 3rd one and loving it so far! Not sure if I will let her watch the movies but she is certainly interested in Universal now!

iVillage Member
Fri, 04-18-2014 - 7:00am
You're gonna have such a great time at Disney Val!! James will be so surprised! Does your dad meet you there or does he come to your place and you all go together?

iVillage Member
Fri, 04-18-2014 - 8:47am
My Dad is flying into Orlando on Thursday. It is cheaper to fly to Orlando than JAX and the air port is like a hour drive in the opposite way of Orlando so it was better for him to fly there. He is going to ride the shuttle to the hotel and I am going to make up an excuse to James of why we need to go back to the room so we are there when Dad gets in.
iVillage Member
Fri, 04-18-2014 - 8:48am
My Dad is flying into Orlando on Thursday. It is cheaper to fly to Orlando than JAX and the air port is like a hour drive in the opposite way of Orlando so it was better for him to fly there. He is going to ride the shuttle to the hotel and I am going to make up an excuse to James of why we need to go back to the room so we are there when Dad gets in.
iVillage Member
Fri, 04-18-2014 - 8:49am
For some reason I was awake by 5:45. It isn't even 9 and I have been to the store, dry cleanders and Dunkin Donuts. I need to clean my kitchen and get lesson plans done. I also need to boil eggs so we can color them tomorrow.
iVillage Member
Fri, 04-18-2014 - 6:36pm
Alicia...the girls loved roller skating. Camryn got roller blades for christmas so she had been practicing around the house. She was so fast out there she was a blur!! And Natalie got skates with slow wheels so she did fine. It was fun. We went to my friends house afterward and drank and got pizza.
iVillage Member
Fri, 04-18-2014 - 6:39pm
Val...at least you were productive after getting up early. I've been wanting to sleep in all week. With the girls going to the Y and then to my friend's house today we didn't really need to get up super early. Of course Natalie has been up between 6-6:15 every day!! And then today she fell alsleep in the afternoon. I'm sure she will be up late tongiht.
iVillage Member
Fri, 04-18-2014 - 6:42pm
Tomorrow I'm getting a haircut (finally) and then Camryn has softball practice at 3. That's really all we have planned, which is nice. DH isn't getting home until midnight tomorrow so I guess I'm on my own as far as getting the Easter baskets together. I plan on printing out a letter from the Easter bunny telling the girls they need to go to bed early and in their own beds...Camryn has been sleeping with me the whole week with DH gone. Hopefully that will get them to bed early so I can do the baskets. I'll assemble them and put them in the back of my Pilot and then have DH take them out when he gets home. That's the plan at least. We will see if it actually works.

Pages