Michelle

Mom to Addison (8) & Gabriel (5)

Pages

iVillage Member
Mon, 04-14-2014 - 4:47pm
The hunt sounds fun!
iVillage Member
Mon, 04-14-2014 - 5:06pm
Wow it was a day and a half at work. I knew 100% that it was not only a Monday but a full moon too!
iVillage Member
Mon, 04-14-2014 - 7:43pm
I did the left over dishes from all of the cooking I did for church yesterday, then I cooked dinner and did all of the dinner dishes. Yea me!
iVillage Member
Mon, 04-14-2014 - 8:12pm
Good job, Val!! DH left for Florida today for work so I'm solo for the week. Luckily the girls have vacation so they are going to the YMCA each day. That's easier than juggling 2 different school schedules by myself. The Y doesn't have camp on Good Friday so they will either go to my friend's house or to my parent's house. I might split them up...we will see.
iVillage Member
Mon, 04-14-2014 - 8:18pm
I took tomorrow off because 2 of my friends and I were planning to take the kids to the zoo. But its supposed to rain all day so we need to come up with another plan and we can't decide what to do. One wanted to go to a children's museum in rhode island because they don't have vacation and it won't be too crowded. But its almost 2 hours away and I don't want to drive there and back in a wicked rain storm. Plus Natalie has dance at 5:30 so we would need to get back for that. We talked about the science center but its a bit expensive. Then we were thinking about roller skating, which both of my girls want to do. But my friend doesn't think her younger daughter will be coordinated enough and will be miserable, which she probably will be. She's very whiny most of the time. So we are back at square one. Hopefully we come to some agreement. Now my other friend, who is getting divorced, just texted us that she has to go to the bank with her husband and do some other stuff. Ugh...so much for a good day off. I should just do something with my girls that we want to do and forget about them!!
iVillage Member
Mon, 04-14-2014 - 8:31pm
So in the next 8 weeks Camryn has 13 softball games and 7 soccer games, 3 of which conflict. I think she will play all the soccer games considering its her best sport and there are fewer games. But we will see. All of the soccer games are on Mondays so that makes it a bit easier to keep track. Natalie was doing dance on Monday's but we switched to Tuesdays. Camryn has soccer footskills on Tuesdays but its optional and DH promised to get home early to bring one of them wherever they need to go. It should be interesting!! Natalie has her soccer session each Sunday at 3 and we also have a camping trip in the middle of May. Then in June we have the end of the season soccer tournament for Camryn and then a birthday party and night of camping the same day. And the next day is Camryn's birthday. Crazy crazy. We are waiting until the end of June to have her birthday party. It will be warmer for swimming by then anyway.
iVillage Member
Tue, 04-15-2014 - 8:24am
So we are going roller skating today and then to my friend's house so the kids can play and the moms can drink wine lol. Should be a fun time. I pulled my rollerblades out of the basement and literally dusted them off. I used to rollerblade all the time but haven't been in years. Camryn also has rollerblades and Natalie will wear plastic fisher-price skates so hopefully she won't kill herself. Hopefully everyone will have fun!!
iVillage Member
Tue, 04-15-2014 - 5:12pm
Too bad you guys couldn't have taken a vacation with him. Where did he go?
iVillage Member
Tue, 04-15-2014 - 5:13pm
Good call on the rollerskating and wine. Sounds like a fun day.
iVillage Member
Tue, 04-15-2014 - 5:18pm
We are leaving for Disney in 8 days!!!!! And I have a 4 day weekend coming up!!!!

Pages