DYK its MAY!

iVillage Member
DYK its MAY!
Thu, 05-01-2014 - 7:09am

May is here! And we still have April showers!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Pages

iVillage Member
Sat, 05-31-2014 - 10:56am
I am working on report cards. Thank the lord that this year is almost over.
iVillage Member
In reply to: lpjambor
Sat, 05-31-2014 - 7:04pm
Alicia...its a fairly slow weekend, for us at least. I saw 2 patients this morning and then had softball fun day. Then Camryn and I went to TRU to get a gift for her friend and then brought her for a sleepover bday party. Then I went grocery shopping. Tomorrow I have 1 patient to see and then Natalie has soccer. Then we are going to my parents to let the girls go swimming with my cousins kids. Should be fun.
iVillage Member
Sat, 05-31-2014 - 7:06pm
Natalie started dance class in November, so she was 4 1/2. She seems to love it. She's still doing soccer but says she doesn't want to do it next year :( Oh well...don't want to force it if she doesn't like it.
iVillage Member
Sat, 05-31-2014 - 7:09pm
The surgeon said 6-8 weeks out of work but after the first few days I should feel OK. She would normally do it vaginally but because I had a suspension surgery in the past she needs to do it laproscopically so she can get a good view of everything. She said I can drive once I'm off the pain meds. Hopefully it won't be too bad. The advantage of doing it July 2nd is that DH is off friday for the holiday, so he only needs to take wed and thurs. Hopefully by Monday I'll feel OK, but will probably still need someone to bring the girls to/from camp for a few days. Luckily I have 2 friends that have offered to help, or my mom can help. It should work out OK.
iVillage Member
Sat, 05-31-2014 - 7:15pm
Today was fun. They had Fun Day for softball...bouncy houses, dunk tanks, pizza and ice cream and fun softball competitions. Camryn got 2nd in the running the bases event. I knew she would do well with that because she is so fast! She got a medal and was happy. She's at her friend's sleep over birthday party. She has never slept over anywhere except my parents, and even then she sleeps horribly and stays up late. Luckily we are good friends with the family. I don't think that she will want to come home. If anything she will just have trouble going to sleep. I will have my phone on in case we need to pick her up. I hope she makes it until morning!!
iVillage Member
In reply to: nycgal77
Sun, 06-01-2014 - 8:41am
Great job going over 300 !! Join me at the new June thread

iVillage Member
In reply to: nycgal77
Sun, 06-01-2014 - 8:51am
here is the new thread http://www.ivillage.com/forums/pregnancy-parenting/childrearing/june-2006-bugs-blossoms/about-our-bugs-and-blossoms/happy-birthday-june-bugs-and-blossoms-dyk-0

Pages