DYK its MAY!

iVillage Member
DYK its MAY!
Thu, 05-01-2014 - 7:09am

May is here! And we still have April showers!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Pages

iVillage Member
In reply to: lpjambor
Sun, 05-04-2014 - 8:43pm
Sounds like everyone had a good weekend. Val...glad you are feeling better. Funny about the neighbor who is freaked out over your cat. Michelle...Hope you had a good birthday Y...did you ever make it to the zoo?
iVillage Member
Sun, 05-04-2014 - 8:45pm
Camryn had opening day for softball yesterday and we had a blast!! It was still a bit wet on some of the fields but they still played their games. She did well for her first game ever and got a triple!! Then she got chosen as the one player from her division to throw out the first pitch during the ceremony. She was so excited!! We had a bit of a break and then went to the minor league game, which was fun but a bit rainy. Today we went bowling with friends and then Camryn went to their house for a bit. Natalie and I went out for GF pizza and then she had soccer. Busy weekend, but fun.
iVillage Member
Sun, 05-04-2014 - 8:49pm
So this week Camryn has a soccer game tomorrow, soccer foot skills practice on tuesday, softball game on wednesday, soccer practice thursday and a softball game saturday. Natalie has dance class on tuesday and also an audition for a summer musical. Not sure if she will actually end up doing it as I'm not sure she is mature enough, but she has a really good singing voice and she wants to try out. We will see. So yea, we are pretty busy this week. And tuesday I have an appointment with the GYN surgeon about my hysterectomy. Fun times!!
Community Leader
In reply to: mom2addy
Sun, 05-04-2014 - 9:17pm
Well, my original plans included lunch at my favorite mexican restaurant, froyo and phone shopping...but we didn't get much cleaning done yesterday so that took a bit of our day this morning. I couldn't fathom celebrating my birthday with a messy house! We did get Mexican food. The kids wanted Baskin Robbins rather than froyo so I didn't indulge but I was full anyways so whatever. I decided to skip the phone shopping and maybe do it on Mother's Day. Gabe was not on his best behavior today. He pinched a 9yo boy in the stomach with pliers HARD. I felt so bad. He didn't break the skin but close. I was letting him hold them while I was trying to get the training wheels off A's bike. Mistake! Then I took A to the greenbelt and she learned how to ride her bike...took 5 minutes!

Michelle

Mom to Addison (8) & Gabriel (5)

iVillage Member
In reply to: nycgal77
Sun, 05-04-2014 - 9:32pm
Glad Camryn had a great day! This weather has been weird right? Warm one minute and then suddenly windy and rainy!

Community Leader
In reply to: mom2addy
Sun, 05-04-2014 - 9:33pm
WTG Camryn! Glad you had a good weekend. And I didn't get to respond on the April thread....but I'm so happy to hear you are enjoying your job! Life is too short...

Michelle

Mom to Addison (8) & Gabriel (5)

iVillage Member
Sun, 05-04-2014 - 9:34pm
Yes we made it to the bronx zoo. The bikeathon had started already but we were able to get out of te city . After the zoo we went to Nordstrom rack , 5 guys and target! I am tired!

iVillage Member
Sun, 05-04-2014 - 9:35pm
The Pixar music at the NY philharmonic wasgreat!!The showed montages of the movie to go along with the music. The conductor is the cousin and the brother of 2 composers who wrote most of the pixar music!

iVillage Member
Sun, 05-04-2014 - 9:35pm
Happy Birthday Michelle!! Hope you had a good day

iVillage Member
Sun, 05-04-2014 - 9:39pm
Is it bad that for mother's day I want my child to leave me alone? She has just been a pill lately-----not listening, giving attitude. We took away her trains until she "earns" them back. She was not allowed to go to her friend's party this weekend. Now we blocked disney junior and disney channel. We will see how that goes.

Pages