DYK its MAY!

iVillage Member
DYK its MAY!
Thu, 05-01-2014 - 7:09am

May is here! And we still have April showers!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Pages

iVillage Member
Fri, 05-09-2014 - 4:48pm
I didn't take the day off, I just left work early thanks to a co-worker giving up her planning time. And today was an inservice day and my boss let us out early for the 1st time ever.
iVillage Member
Fri, 05-09-2014 - 4:58pm
I printed all of our pictures from WDW and put them in an album for my dad. I know he would never do anything with them if I emailed them to him and he just had his cell phone for a camera.
iVillage Member
Fri, 05-09-2014 - 5:17pm
M, what a pita about your insurance. The boys are on medicade and they were changed from one plan to another and their pedi and James' speech path is no longer covered. I have been on hold for the last 30 min trying to see if I can get it changed. I really don't want to loose the pedi or speech path.
iVillage Member
In reply to: lpjambor
Fri, 05-09-2014 - 7:18pm
Sorry the boys were sick. Hope they are feeling better. Insurance issues suck!!
iVillage Member
Fri, 05-09-2014 - 7:21pm
I'm exhausted from this week. We had at least one game/sport/activity each day, except for today. Although today I was at Natalie's school for a Mother's Day thing. At least today I only worked a half day. I'm on call for my per diem job and luckily only have one to see. Camryn has a saftball game tomorrow so I will probably see him Sunday. But if her game gets cancelled because of rain then I will work tomorrow instead. I was pretty busy this week but kept up on my paperwork until last night when I slacked. And I should be finishing it now because I'm not doing anything else, but instead I'm relaxing.
iVillage Member
Fri, 05-09-2014 - 7:22pm
Natalie did an audition for our community theater's summer musical. I have no clue how she did because they went into a room with the door closed. They said everyone gets a part, so most likely she will be in the ensamble. They are doing Peter Pan. At least she is getting some experience with theater.
iVillage Member
Fri, 05-09-2014 - 7:25pm
DH has this "company" on the side with his former co-worker. They are good friends too. They went to an attorney and got an LLC and everything. They are basically managing other guys who are doing web sites and computer programming. I'm fine with it, and he had promised that it wouldn't interfere with family stuff. But every night he's been in the basement doing work for it or doing conference calls. Its kind of annoying. And today he said he would be home after work. Then he said he and his friend were getting a beer and he would be home by 7:30. Well, its 7:25 and he's not home yet. Grrrr.....
Community Leader
In reply to: mom2addy
Fri, 05-09-2014 - 10:58pm
You deserve to relax, Laurie! How did Camryn's PSA turn out? It was a crazy week here too...and most if it was due to personal stuff. My birthday Sunday, Gabe stayed home Monday. Our anniversary on Wednesday. Today I had a lunch meeting so that sucked up a good part of my day with travel.

Michelle

Mom to Addison (8) & Gabriel (5)

Community Leader
In reply to: mom2addy
Fri, 05-09-2014 - 10:59pm
That's funny about your hubby's side business. Is that what he does for his day job (web/tech stuff)? For some reason I was thinking he was in sales!

Michelle

Mom to Addison (8) & Gabriel (5)

iVillage Member
Sat, 05-10-2014 - 8:33pm
The boys are still sick and now I am feeling like crud. Fun times.

Pages