UIU Challenges June week #2
Find a Conversation
|Sun, 06-13-2010 - 1:10am|
Work for these challenges must be completed and posted before June 21 to claim bonus points. (Week 1 challenges can be posted until June 14 too!)
1. Color Palate: Took the attached photo at swimming lessons, just loved the purples everywhere. 10 points for each LO using a bit of purple. "a bit = more than 3 tiny brads or buttons, 2 flowers etc. Make it noticable!
2. Sketches: Post a sketch on the board, then use it! 10 points for every LO inspired by a sketch.
3. Stash buster: Bling - I just discovered more sheets of sparkly bling, never mind the jeweled brads, fowers, mini jewels, pearls, stick pins with blingy- ends... They must be used! 10 points for every Lo with bling (don't make us search for just 1 teensy brad though, ok? Make it a little obvious!.
4. Tools: Stapler! Got staples? The Fascinator? A tiny stapler? For instance, tonight I stapled the ends of a TM film strip with two staples. 10 points for every LO with two staples.
5. MMUMS: Post a MMUMS list and I'll pick something from it for you to use. 10 pts. If you already have a MMUMS list posted/open challenge, that can carry over to this week.
Now go create!
Michelle: Momma to Natasha, Sarah Grace & Mira