UIU Challenges September 14
Find a Conversation
|Tue, 09-14-2010 - 10:25pm|
These challenges must be completed by the eve of Tuesday September 21 to be counted. Since I am late, I am giving you two extra days so you will have the full week! However I WILL be posting the new challenges on Monday Sept 20, so you will have a day or two for double points so plan accordingly.
1. Themes: Just Because Photo. Someone in the BPS class Becca, Karen and I are taking scrapped a 'just because photo' - a photo she took of a sign on a vacation. Not of an activity, or a specific memory, just a photo of something she liked/thought was cool. Do you have any photos like this? Scrap them. 10 points per LO. If not, scrap photos you already have printed for 10 points/LO.
2. Stash buster: Frames, metal embellishments, acryllic embellishments, vellum. 10 points per item used. Give yourself 50 points if you can use three on one LO! Yes, you CAN count 20 points if you use an acryllic or metal frame.
3. Lettering: Use Chipboard exclamations. I have a drawer in my letter file that is JUST exclamations, asterisks, ellipses, ampersands. Inspire me and help me use them! 10 points for every special character/exclamation used.
4. Ephemera: You can see I've been big on that this past week - I save stuff. What have you been saving? A recital program? Play or movie tickets? Report card, post card, receipt, love note? Whatever it is, scrap it. 10 points per piece of ephemera used (my fortune cookie Lo would have been worth a fortune in points!)
5. MMUMS: Post a MMUMS list in the September thread and I'll pick something from it for you to use. If you already have a MMUMS list posted/open challenge, that can carry over to this week. 10 pts.
Michelle Scrap Central CL of the Month 9/06,