UIU Challenges September 6
Find a Conversation
|Tue, 09-07-2010 - 11:13pm|
These challenges must be completed by the eve of Tuesday September 14 to be counted. Since I am late, I am giving you two extra days so you will have the full week!
Following Becca and Karens examples, this week is brought to you by the Letter T.
1. Themes: Create a LO focusing on time, 10 points per LO. 10 bonus points of you use a time piece on that LO, whether real or a scrap supply.
2. Stash buster: Transparencies, Twill, Tags. Give yourself 10 points for each LO that uses at least one of these three types of embellishments. Give yourself 50 points if you can use all three on one LO!
2.5 More Stash Busters: Twine and Tape. Tape? Yup: decorative Washi Tape, 7G's Gaffers Tape, Heidi Swapp tape, Lace tape. Heck, even painters tape (just don't hold me responsible years from now because it isn't archival.) 10 points per LO.
3. Lettering: Let's use up some stash (since I am trying to do that myself) and use some numbers from those older alphabet sets, specifically 10, 2, and 3. Need ideas? 3 things I like about you. In 10 years... 2 of my favorite vacations, 2 biggest lessons I learned, 33 (my favorite number) 50 bonus points if you use at least 10 of the numbers in combination on a LO.
4. Alterations: Tins. Decorate one, or turn it into an album. (yes, this does into stash for me as well. You could use a baking soda tin, an aspirin tin, a CD case, a paint can, old lunch box...recycle something!). 50 points for a big tin, 25 for a small one, based on amount of stash used.
5. Manufacturers: Give yourself 10 points for each LO that features products by Tattered Angels, Technique Tuesday, Tsukineko, The Girls Paperie, or Tim Holtz!
6. MMUMS: Post a MMUMS list and I'll pick something from it for you to use. If you already have a MMUMS list posted/open challenge, that can carry over to this week. 10 pts.
Michelle: Momma to Natasha, Sarah Grace & Mira