Use It Up Challenge November sign up. Random prize drawing...
Find a Conversation
|Tue, 11-02-2010 - 11:49am|
Use what up? Your stash. ALL that scrapping stuff you have purchased over the years, and perhaps, keep purchasing. Get it out of the packaging, USE those pretties that you loved in the store, and feel good about it. As you do so, you'll finish a few pages, cards, maybe even a mini album or a gift...
I, as your host for November, will offer a random drawing for a (small) prize packet or two. How to get in the drawing?
- Create at least 1 LO (layout) that meets at least one UIU challenge
- Post your layout to the board.
- ANYONE can participate: members new & old, lurkers, CM's, CL's... if you prefer you can leave off your photos when you post, or blurr them. We don't mind.
- Earn an extra entry for the random prize drawing if you volunteer to host the December Use it Up Challenge. Offering prizes not required OR expected.
Sign up by posting to this thread. Tell us:
- How many LOs, Cards, projects you are going to try to complete this month, (Nov 2-Dec 5)
- How many points you want to earn, all totalled. (remember, this is just guess work, but part of the fun, so don't stress!)
- 10 points for each 'item' completed:
- 1 LO. LO (layout) means a one or two page spread of topic matter, not pages. So you might complete 4 pages, but only 2 LO's.
- 2 cards
- 1 altered/embellished project, such as a clipboard, lunch tin, clock, or grouping of like items.
- 10 additional points per item if all supplies used were Stash. i.e. purchased prior to the beginning of the month’s challenge, in this case, today, Nov 2.
- 10 additional points per item for completing any challenge that will be posted under the UIU heading during the challenge month.