so ladies...... any thoughts on a 2013 gathering?

iVillage Member
so ladies...... any thoughts on a 2013 gathering?
Fri, 04-06-2012 - 11:20am

I am working on my plans for next summer, I know I know I am crazy like that, but we plan way in advance! :)

and just wondered if anyone had thought about the possibility of a 2013 scrappy retreat....

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thoughts, yes. More than that, no.
Karens siggy
iVillage Member
I'm in!!

DH and I are planning an anniversary get away around our anniversary in August, but other than that, I'm pretty open right now.
Jill
CL-Signature Showcase
Mom to Rossalyn (8/22/07) and Sean (12/29/08)
Resort manager, avid scrapbooker, and Disney World guru.
iVillage Member
A retreat is pretty much out of the question for me right now. I've scheduled all of my vacation around baseball this summer in the hopes of playoffs (well ... in my HUSBAND'S hopes of playoffs). If they don't make it, I'll be rescheduling *part* of it, but I won't know that until summer is over, and then I'll be piece-mealing a vacation around what is left to take in the office, so a summer retreat is absolutely out for me, and who knows what the fall may ... or may not ... bring. And ... it's the same next year, so, you should definitely not plan around me. We'll see what 2014 holds when it gets here.

Wait ... I just realized your note says 2013 instead of 2012. Girl, you ARE crazy! There is simply no way I can plan that far in advance at this point in my life (or probably ever) because my husband doesn't plan until the very last minute. The fact that I have this year's vacation scheduled in April is no small miracle!!!!! LOL

&nb
iVillage Member
Yes I know I am crazy :)
but I am a planner and know almost everything I am doing next summer and when.....
So I just thought I would throw it out there.....
We booked almost a year in advance for the last retreat.
Photobucket
iVillage Member

I think we didn't even

Michelle
iVillage Member
ok
Photobucket
iVillage Member
I have no idea what my Summer 2013 plans will be, but I'd be up for a gathering! I am also on sabbatical in Spring 2013, so I will have lots of free time then! :)
Photobucket