You know you spend too much time on PSP.
Find a Conversation
|Mon, 12-29-2003 - 12:16am|
* When you look at every greeting card as a possible tag.
* When you buy a new coat, and tell others it's your new Raster Layer.
* When you see a frown on someone's face and you tell them to put a bezier curve on.
* When you sign papers and you are frantically looking for your tag to put on them.
* When you tell people you put on your gem tubes instead of your earrings.
* When you can tell what fonts are being used in TV commercials.
* When you look at pictures on people's walls and think, "I could have put a better frame on them than that!"
* When you phone your local hospital to find out if they offer a PSP "block" support group.
* When your idea of "marching ants" doesn't mean the little columns of black insects roving through your kitchen.
* When you go to the paint store and ask where the "custom" brushes are located.
* When you think it would be so much easier to flood fill your walls instead of painting them.
* When the word "challenge" makes you instantly look for a picture at the end of the sentence.
* When you are in the hot sun you look around you for a drop shadow to sit under.
* When your boss gives you a new assignment and you ask if there is a tutorial for it.