Signature request :)

Community Leader
Signature request :)
Tue, 12-11-2012 - 10:11am

I too, posted a request in the wrong area...and so now posting my request here.  Let me know if you will...and I'll explain what I am looking for in a siggie and see if it is doable.

Thank you.

Clarity

Community Leader,

Ending an Affair Support Board

Community Leader
Tue, 12-11-2012 - 10:19pm

And because I apparently need Bookmarking for Dummies, I confused the Boards during a bookmarking attempt and so posted something to you over on the other Board, too...but I think I've got it down now...and will keep my posts to you here.

You bearly know me and are probably already thinking "That crazy Clarity"

Judy

Community Leader,

Community Leader
Tue, 12-11-2012 - 9:26pm

Oh...I see you said fire away.

I'd like a picture that shows a Goddess rising from the fog...and breaking into the clear blue sky victorious. Can I ask for flowing brown hair?  And a pretty Goddess-like dress?

I don't how specific I can be before you say to yourself "Yeh, right."

I'll visit that site you linked me up with, but not 'til I've heard from you to tell me if this is up your alley.

Thank you.

Sue

Community Leader,

Community Leader
Tue, 12-11-2012 - 1:38pm

Fire away with your request.  We love to create siggy art here, and we do our best to make a siggy you'll enjoy wearing.  With more than one maker around, there's sure to be at least one person who will be the perfect maker for you.  (You're also welcome to peruse the Current Makers thread http://www.ivillage.com/forums/pregnancy-parenting/coffee-break/signature-showcase/important-info/current-makers-signature-showcase-102012, and if there's a particular maker whose style you like, you can post a request specifically for that person in the Request a Maker folder.)

Sue
Homeschooling mom to DD15 & DS11

CL of Homeschooling, Signature Showcase, Ectopic Loss, and Fertility Charting