The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills 10/24

iVillage Member
The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills 10/24
Tue, 10-25-2011 - 10:43am

Last night's episode opened with three minutes of ridiculous, much-needed levity. No drama, no finger-pointing, no threats of murder or cries of breakdown. Just our dear Vanderplumpkin waddling like a duck in too-high heels into Adrienne's kitchen. Lisa believes that what every rich Beverly Hills woman needs to know to get by in this cruel world is how to properly roast a chicken. Adrienne looked unconvinced. Her chef Bernie, lurking in the shadows with a finger to his peckish lips, his nose twitching like an angry bunny, positively apoplectic. "Stick your hand up his butt," Lisa instructed Adrienne. (The chicken's, not Bernie's, you weirdos.) But first Adrienne wanted to bathe the bird in some Dial hand soap and then give it some color in her spray tanning booth. At the end of their fruitless session, in which Adrienne revealed she didn't even know where her salt and pepper shakers were stored, Lisa suggested she stick to take out meals. Girl, Bernie is going to put so much rat poison in your cucumber water.

Meanwhile, Kyle, Taylor and Lisa have assembled to rehash game night one more time. Game night is like the Moroccan trip from the New York franchise. It's been three episodes now. Let's move on. "Who says I'm going to kill you?" Kyle asks her ladies meanly. (Bernie does, as he lines his burners with pictures of Lisa and stabs his chocolate strawberry serving forks into a Giggy voodoo doll.) I found Taylor rather generous as she shared Brandi's side of the story, explaining that the new girl felt isolated and alone, and that her parenting skills were a particularly raw topic thanks to LeAnn Rimes. Kyle's face softened for a half second. But then later in her private interview she reasserted "You do not say anything against my sister." Unless you're in a limo and unless your name is Kyle.

More at.......http://tvrecaps.ew.com/recap/real-housewives-beverly-hills-season-two-spa-day/