True Blood (7/17)

iVillage Member
True Blood (7/17)
Mon, 07-18-2011 - 11:02am

For future reference, True Blood writers, this episode had the perfect amount of skin. It also had tons of humor, courtesy of child-like Eric and Lafayette, and satisfying amounts of sexual tension (Eric and a tempted Sookie on his bed) and foreplay (Alcide and Debbie on the couch). In short, I will now be very hopeful when I see "written by Nancy Oliver" come up in the opening credits.

Because this Eric story line is turning out to be as good as everyone, or at least I, hoped for, let's start there. Eric passed out after feeding on Claudine. I wondered if she'd tampered with her blood incase he drank from her, but no. Eric was just high as a kite. "Heeeeeey," he said to Sookie in a dazed stoner voice when he stood up. Then, things turned serious, for a second. "More. I want more," he said. "You can’t have anymore. There isn’t any more. You drank the whole fairy and you’re going to your room," Sookie answered, like she was putting a child in a timeout. Eric tried to bite her, but he stopped when Sookie told him that he'd kill her. "I would never harm you," he said. I believed him. His fangs popped back in. I wish I was counting how many times he'll do that for comedy's sake this season. It'll never get old.

More at....