Monday 9/10 - GH Moves to 2pm & Katie Couric's Show starts

iVillage Member
Monday 9/10 - GH Moves to 2pm & Katie Couric's Show starts
Mon, 09-10-2012 - 8:23am

iVillage Member

On Monday Sept. 10, ABC’s General Hospital will move up an hour to the 2 p.m. timeslot — to accommodate the new Katie Couric show, Katie — and longtime star Maurice Benard (Sonny Corinthos) couldn’t be more excited for the future. “Ron [Carlivati, head writer] and Frank [Valentini, executive producer] just keep everything interesting. The way these guys know how to keep stories going from one to the next to the next is unreal,” says Benard, who’s about to celebrate 20 years on the show and whose mob boss has often dominated story lines. “And they’ve been able to make this show into an ensemble. Which it’s never been. If I had the old ego, I might be upset. But I love it. It just adds spice to life. To me, if the show’s better, that’s what matters.”

More at...     http://insidetv.ew.com/2012/09/10/general-hospital-switches-timeslot/ 

iVillage Member

On September 10, GH moves to its new time slot (2pmET/1pmPT/CT). To celebrate the change, actors will be live-tweeting during the broadcast hour of the show. Fans can submit questions to #askgh and receive real-time responses from the following actors.

MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 10 - Sebastian Roché (Jerry) - @sebroche 
TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 11 - Roger Howarth (Todd) - @generalhospital
WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 12 - Maurice Benard (Sonny) - @MauriceBenardMB
THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 13 – Finola Hughes (Anna) - @finolahughes
FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 14 – Kirsten Storms (Maxie) - @teenystweeting