Grey's Anatomy 12/13

iVillage Member
Grey's Anatomy 12/13
Fri, 12-14-2012 - 8:39am

Last night's episode of Grey's Anatomy was its usual mish-mash of relationship-driven melodrama, but one particular duo -- who have been careening toward marriage this fall -- took center stage: Bailey and Ben. Congratulations! This episode was mostly focused on the lead-up to Bailey's big wedding day to the cute guy. But, as is typical in the Seattle Grace world, it wasn't that easy.

To boil it down: Bailey didn't get married...yet. Hence the title of this recap being "Runaway Bailey." We knew from the previews last week that we'd be headed toward Bailey potentially saying "I do" to beau Ben, and Meredith -- in her trademark voiceover at the beginning of the episode -- previewed trouble to come. "The adrenal system reacts to stress by releasing hormones that make us alert and reactive," she intoned, as Bailey nervously stomped around the hospital. "The problem is the adrenal system can't tell what's a regular case of nerves and what's a real, impending disaster."

What Meredith was saying, in simpler terms, is that Bailey was having a severe reaction to her impending nuptials to Ben. And as was no surprise, she was taking that out on everyone around her, starting with Kepner. Bailey tasked the non-board certified doctor with taking on her patients, but wasn't happy with how Kepner seemed to be passing the bulk of the work off to interns. "The notion of an intern handling my patients," she barked at Kepner, "is the best way I can think of to ruin a perfectly good Mai Tai." Bailey was referring, of course, to the fruity drinks that she'd potentially be sipping throughout her tropical honeymoon.

More at..... http://tvrecaps.ew.com/recap/greys-anatomy-season-9-episode-9/

iVillage Member
Fri, 12-14-2012 - 8:50am

haha you beat me.  I was having a hard time logging in this morning so I'm running behind.

Lisa (aka pixie)

iVillage Member
Fri, 12-14-2012 - 9:07am

pixie_124_2 wrote:
<p>haha you beat me.  I was having a hard time logging in this morning so I'm running behind.</p>

I almost didn't post because I was afraid of a double post.   I was on a roll so I kept on posting.   Sorry!  LOL

iVillage Member
Fri, 12-14-2012 - 9:24am

It almost was a double post...I just by chance saw your post.  You know it's such a pain with this logging in thing...I'm thankful we have eachother in case one of us just can't seem to get on.

Lisa (aka pixie)