Once Upon A Time Recap 1/13

iVillage Member
Once Upon A Time Recap 1/13
Mon, 01-14-2013 - 9:13am

I think we can all agree that this was a pretty stupendous episode -- and I’m not just talking about Belle’s wardrobe.

We begin at Storybrooke’s edge with Gold pulling a frightened Smee out of his trunk. Gold’s got a new spell that he thinks will allow people to leave Storybrooke and still remember who they are. Just pour the potion over the object that person holds most dear -- for Smee, it’s his red hat, of course -- and presto! Their memory remains intact. Gold pushes Smee, and he still remembers his name, as well as all, like, seven hundred of Rumple’s names. Success!

While the town mourns the alleged death of Archie Hopper, Hook questions a tied up Archie. What’s Gold’s biggest weakness?

Why, that would be beautiful Belle -- whose lipstick color I have to find -- whom we next see hurriedly walking into Rumpel’s shop. Rumpel tells her that he figured out how to leave Storybrooke. His dearest object is Baelfire’s shawl -- who else appreciated how many times different characters had to say “shawl” tonight? -- and he’s ready to go find his son. Unfortunately, he only has enough potion for one object, so Belle can’t come with him.

More at.... http://tvrecaps.ew.com/recap/once-upon-a-time-season-2-episode-11/

iVillage Member
Mon, 01-14-2013 - 4:48pm

I'm really surprised that Archie is already back on the show....I thought they were going to drag that out longer.

I'm shocked with what happened to Belle...I feel bad for Rumple and Belle.  I guess they need to have one pair be the confused lovers since we don't have that anymore with Charming and Snow.

And who the heck hit Hook?  And from the previews what are they going to do with him?

Lisa (aka pixie)