Revenge Recap 1/20

iVillage Member
Revenge Recap 1/20
Mon, 01-21-2013 - 10:11am

This week’s Revenge kicked it off just the way I like it: niiice and steamy. Aiden and Ems toss and turn in the sheets in sexy slo-mo, getting closer than we’ve seen them all season -- until Aiden isn’t Aiden anymore, but Daniel. Emily pauses for only a second before pulling him in for a kiss and then -- Her eyes open, morning light’s streaming into her room… It was all dream. But forget that; let’s just talk about the fact that Dream Emily did go for Dream Daniel. Someone’s got some unresolved issues towards an old ex…

Over at the Graysons’, Conrad’s once again enjoying some much needed me time when Victoria interrupts to ask why he’s not helping Daniel, yada, yada, yada. A little sympathy would be nice Vicks. I mean, his son did sweep his company out from under him. Surely the man deserves to read the paper for 20 minutes without being bothered. Victoria informs Conrad about Jason Prosser’s bid for Stonehaven, but Conrad couldn’t be less interested. He’s got politics on the brain -- he’s decided he’s going to clean up the docks and he wants Victoria by his side. Ashley chooses this moment to make her appearance. She’s Conrad’s new communications director and Victoria could not be more pissed. “Politicians tend to keep their concubines in the closet,” she informs Conrad. “Spoken like a woman that no one’s sleeping with,” Ash shoots back in my favorite line of the episode (and a rather spoiler-y one at that, but I get ahead of myself).

More at..... http://tvrecaps.ew.com/recap/revenge-season-2-episode-12/