The Amazing Race 3/18

iVillage Member
The Amazing Race 3/18
Mon, 03-19-2012 - 8:31am

Last night the remaining eight teams of The Amazing Race 20 headed to Bavaria, the oldest state in Germany and certainly one of its most historic. For the entire hour, it looked as if the contestants had been dropped into a Grimm’s fairy tale, only with more Travelocity Gnomes and a narrator from New Zealand.

Art and J.J., victors of the last two legs, got an early morning start on the trip to Bavaria. Once there, they had to wait for a Middle Earth-lookin' inn to open so they could grab the Travelocity Roaming Gnome that held their next clue.

By the time the inn cracked open its doors at 8:30 a.m., Dave and Rachel and Danny and Joey “Fitness” has already caught up to Team Border Patrol. But before addressing the next challenge choices, I’d like to make some important observations.

--Does Art always have a bandanna or cap on his head?

--Ralph has been divorced three times at age 36. That’s almost something to brag about.

--Danny said the tongue sticking out of his panda hat is “kind of flirty.” Only if you’re trying to pick up ladies at an arts 'n' crafts fair.

--Mark opined that “We need the money worse than any team out there.” That’s probably true, which makes me sad because there’s no way they’re gonna win this. Although I love them.

More at....