The Amazing Race - Premiere 2/19

iVillage Member
The Amazing Race - Premiere 2/19
Mon, 02-20-2012 - 11:26am

"The Amazing Race" kicked off its 20th season in Santa Barbara, Calif., and headlining the cast are former "Big Brother" contestants Brendon Villegas and Rachel Reilly. They came right out of the chute with "Nobody comes between me and my million dollars." Sigh.

The first challenge involved pulling down small hot air balloons until they found one of 11 clues, which sent them to Santa Barbara, Argentina. Once there, Rachel got to go skydiving and proclaimed herself "the luckiest person in the world." We cannot argue with that, but we think we mean it differently than she does.

Brendon also decides he hates the men who work for the Border Patrol because he's half Mexican.

More at....

iVillage Member
Mon, 02-20-2012 - 2:03pm
LOVE the return of TAR!!! Of course I'm confused as to who is who because in the beginning it's hard to recall who they are. Of course I know Brendon and Rachel(barf) but that is about it.

I did feel bad for the sister team...they were RIGHT there. I can see how you can get tunnel vision but I'm sure they were really kicking themselves when they watched it last night.

Lisa (aka pixie)