The Bachelor 2/13 -Belize

iVillage Member
The Bachelor 2/13 -Belize
Tue, 02-14-2012 - 8:16am

We join "Bachelor" Ben and the ladies in Belize. Ben drives a boat, wears a woman's tank top, there's an extra dressed as a native woman. It really sets the tone. Also, this is the week that decides hometown dates. And for once, I'm hoping Courtney gets a rose. Because I have to see what spawned that. And I'm making predictions at the top of the show - Kacie, Lindzi, Courtney and Emily get roses.

The village the ladies are staying in is ridiculous. I think I'd do this show for the trips alone. I'm sure my husband wouldn't mind, right?

Chris Harrison arrives and informs them that Ben thnks his wife is in the group and at the end, he hopes to get down on one knee and propose to "one of you." ... like, any one of them? He's not picky? Anyway, there are three solo dates and a group date, but only a rose on the group date.

More at...........

iVillage Member
Tue, 02-14-2012 - 8:39am

Courtney...vomit. I do have to agree with what Jen said in her post under the video...that this season would be boring without Courtney. I mean for that part...thank goodness she is still on. But otherwise...vomit Courtney.

Editing to add...have my bucket of popcorn and I'm waiting for Lisa's Catty Comments!!!

Lisa (aka pixie)

iVillage Member
Tue, 02-14-2012 - 10:41am

Let's just get a ring, put it in Ben's nose and let Courtney lead him around by it?

iVillage Member
Tue, 02-14-2012 - 10:45am

I went to my Happy Place and thought of something I wanted to add....

Belize looks like a beautiful place.

iVillage Member
Tue, 02-14-2012 - 10:59am

I'm reading the EW.com recap and my Catty Self is back.

Here are some funny quotes.....

"Of course, Courtney pronounces it "halfs," but that's probably more because she was upset about not getting the first date and less about her being dumb as a bag of hammers."

LMAO

"