The Bachelor - After The Rose 3/12

iVillage Member
The Bachelor - After The Rose 3/12
Tue, 03-13-2012 - 8:53am

Are Ben Flajnik and Courtney Robertson still together? Well, the short answer is - sort of. Ben saw the way she behaved on the show and broke up with her for awhile (proving he's at least slightly sane). But now they are kind of together, working on things. Hmmm.

Looking for a recap of the finale itself? That's here. Let's talk about the After the Final Rose ...

I missed the first four minutes, so apologies if anything exciting happened. When I joined in, "Bachelor" Ben was talking about how the women kept warning him about Courtney but they never gave him specific examples of why she was bad for him. (That was definitely a quibble I had with their bringing it up to him. They pussyfooted around too much.)

When asked if he was embarrassed watching the show back, he says he was, but because America didn't get to see the entire side of the story. Hmm. He also says he wishes Courtney could've been more gracious in her dealings with the other women.

He also says those incidents led to them not talking - broken up, GASP! - while watching the show back. Seriously, that audience reaction was ridiculous - the production assistants are giving them electric shocks.

Ben addresses some scandalous photos of him with some women and says they are friends and he's not kissing them in the pictures. He also then says Courtney planted the wedding dress story to divert attention away from his picture scandal. *eye roll*

More at....

iVillage Member
Tue, 03-13-2012 - 9:28am

Here's what I think.... they agreed to go on the show and pretend like they're going to stay together to help their images?

iVillage Member
Tue, 03-13-2012 - 10:01am

I agree, something seemed off. She seemed to leave a door open that she was going to walk away from it soon.