Bachelor Pad 8/13

iVillage Member
Bachelor Pad 8/13
Tue, 08-14-2012 - 11:00am

The Olympics may have ended, rose lovers, but that doesn't mean the games are over. Games like, "How Much Chardonnay Will I Have to Drink to Make it Through Tonight's Episode of Bachelor Pad" and "If I Had to Be Trapped on a Deserted Island with Chris B. or Kalon, What Method Would I Use to Drown Myself," among other sports. Join me, won't you? It's week four!

Tonight's action begins with Overly Honest Dave giving us a rundown of the four "power couples" in the house: Chris and Blakeley, Kalon and Lindzi, Rachel and Stag, and Ed and Jaclyn... which leaves people like Dave and Jamie pretty screwed. Especially since Harrison just walked in and told the room full of drunk, exhausted Padmates that before they go to bed, they need to fill out lengthy, personal surveys about each other. "I urge you to be very open, very honest," says Harrison, silently adding in his head, Because that makes for much better TV. Nighty-night, you morons!

The next day, Harrison greets the gang in the driveway, where Team Bachelor Pad has set up a cheesy game show set where the Padmates will play a hybrid quiz game involving questions about "love and romance" and a round called "Who said that?" Let's play Bachelor Pad Game Show Mashup! In the first round, the questions are a mix of Bachelor-related trivia ("On Jillian's season of The Bachelorette, which suitor had a foot fetish?") and anything involving the word "love" ("Which city has an airport named Love Field?") -- and Sarah easily pulls ahead of the rest of the "ladies." But once Harrison begins the "Who said that?" round, Jaclyn wakes up and begins crushing her competition. I suppose it's not surprising that a petty gossip can figure out the author of such statements as "Other than to win the money, Ed is on the show because he doesn't want to be forgotten, since his season was 20 years ago." (Answer: Chris B.) To Sarah's dismay, Jaclyn wins the rose.

More at.....   http://tvrecaps.ew.com/recap/bachelor-pad-season-3-episode-4/

iVillage Member
Tue, 08-14-2012 - 12:43pm
I only watched the first hour of this. And honestly it is downright good.

So are most of the people from Emily's season that screwed up. They seem to all have something majorly wrong with them? Or maybe it's because I only got a little bit of a glimpse of them.

Lisa (aka pixie)

iVillage Member
Wed, 08-15-2012 - 1:31pm

Most of the people?   I think Chris is just a  big hot mess.   I can't believe he got as far as he did in Emily's season.    I didn't see what she saw in him then and now that he's on the Bachelor Pad I'm shocked.   He's horrible.

iVillage Member
Wed, 08-15-2012 - 4:47pm
I might have just been seeing Chris over and over again I'm not sure. Who ever it was...they were one messed up individual.

Lisa (aka pixie)