Bachelor Pad 8/21

iVillage Member
Bachelor Pad 8/21
Tue, 08-21-2012 - 9:35am

iVillage Member
Tue, 08-21-2012 - 9:44am

Ugh... the twist was a huge set up this week, I am sure of it.  Chris and Sarah were OUT the door, then the twist so they are still in the game.   Gross.   I cannot stand Chris and Sarah has just gotten more gross by being with him.   She needs to wake up.

Ed is a scumbag, always was a scumbag and always will be.   Jaclyn should have been smart enough for that.   But I still felt really bad for her when he outright said they weren't together.

I hate that Erica took Stag out.   I think he's the only one with a real brain for the strategy part of this game and it was really nice to see him with Rachel.   They make a great couple.

Lindzie with Kalon.... wow.   I still can't see it. 

Okay so I have never been a big supporter of Blakely but she's really cute with Tony.

iVillage Member
Tue, 08-21-2012 - 12:19pm
I only watched the first hour since the Bunheads season finale was on.

I really can't stand Chris...YUCK!!! Are he and Ed seriously thinking that they have been treating these girls well?

I didn't see Erica take Stag out but I'm upset. I like him. I would have loved to see him all the way to the end. And now I'm going to miss seeing him next week.

So Kalon, he was on Emily's season right? Did we like him or not? He seems to be an okay guy. I have read somewhere, maybe and interveiw with Chris Harrison, that Lindzi and Kalon are having some serious love affair in the house but that it has all been edited out. I'm not sure why the producers would edit that out...is it because they stick around a long time and they want to show drama and not their relationship? So tell me Lisa...should I like Kalon or not?

Lisa (aka pixie)

iVillage Member
Tue, 08-21-2012 - 4:11pm

Okay Kalon was the "baddie" from Emily's season who called Ricki "baggage".   I honestly think it was somewhat taken out of context where he was saying that anyone with a child who enters into a relationship comes into it with something other than just themselves (which is true), but he came across like a colossal D-bag.  

He also is the guy who showed up on night #1 in a helicopter and just was very arrogant throughout most of the season.    Emily actually kicked him off the show when she heard he called Ricki "Baggage".    See ya later, there's the door.  

This is why it's a bit shocking that he's hooking up with Lindzi who's one of the "good girls" from Ben's season (or any season).   She almost seems too vanilla for him but maybe she really isn't.   

iVillage Member
Wed, 08-22-2012 - 6:42am
I had heard about the helicopter and the baggage comment but didn't know it was this guy. I wonder if that is why they are not showing much of his and Lindzi's love affair? Who knows maybe Lindzi is more up his alley then Emily was. Next week I will be able to watch the whole two hours so I will actually know more of what is going on!!!

Lisa (aka pixie)