The Bachelor - Switzerland 2/27

iVillage Member
The Bachelor - Switzerland 2/27
Tue, 02-28-2012 - 8:43am

It's weird how in the "Bachelor" preview montage, they don't show that it's Kacie B. coming back - they released that clip last week. Sorry if I spoiled it for you, gang!

Ben's Deep Thoughts

We kick things off with Ben staring contemplatively out the plane window as he flies to Switzerland and reminisces about the three ladies still left. I love how one of the best things about Nicki is that she just rolled with it when it rained on her date. Just once, I'd like to see a girl throw a complete hissy fit when it starts raining. That would be amazing.

Lindzi's montage starts off with Ben saying, "Lindzi's a little bit country" and I'm so disappointed he did not follow up with "and a little bit rock 'n' roll."

Courtney's montage is a lot of her being gross and fake. I am Jack's total lack of surprise.

Switzerland! Carriages! Swiss-y music! Swans! (No, swans are MEAN. They hiss and chase you when you're trying to feed the ducks.)

More at.......

iVillage Member
Tue, 02-28-2012 - 9:11am

I'm a little more than halfway through watching this, but have a few observations already.

I like him with Nikki, but it seemed a little too late for them.

Lindzi got the shi! end of the stick with dates... the other 2 got MUCH more romantic dates, not a sporty date.

iVillage Member
Tue, 02-28-2012 - 9:12am

This article is interesting to read (about Courtney).

iVillage Member
Tue, 02-28-2012 - 9:50am

Okay a few more things.

I was really pretty unaffected by KCB's return.

iVillage Member
Tue, 02-28-2012 - 10:55am

Courtney really does interrupt him all the time, and she's always reminding him of how hard it is for her there. honestly, I can't stand that person, and if he picks her after repeated conversations with her about it, and repeated warnings about her from multiple people - even women who have no stake in it anymore and nothing to gain from it - then he deserves her and all the wrath that comes with her. Best of luck buddy - you will have sealed your fate both in personal life, and in the world of most hated bachelors.

iVillage Member
Tue, 02-28-2012 - 1:01pm
Okay I wish I could just put a big thumbs up here...I complete AGREE with your comment...

I just don't like Ben anymore.... he's drab

I feel the same way!! High five.

Lisa (aka pixie)

iVillage Member
Tue, 02-28-2012 - 1:03pm
Again another post I completely agree with. Jen you have hit the nail on the head. I mean obviously Ben is dictated by little Ben not his head because he is NOT listening to the warnings AND Courtney talks all over him!!! And yep he deserves her and all the wrath that comes with her!!!

Lisa (aka pixie)