The Bachelor...Hometown dates(2/20)

iVillage Member
The Bachelor...Hometown dates(2/20)
Tue, 02-21-2012 - 7:16am

Hometown dates are here, "Bachelor" fans and we are excited. This is always one of the best episodes of the season - maybe THE best.

for more...

http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsidethebox/2012/02/the-bachelor-elimination-shocker-she-was-too-good-for-you-anyway.html

Lisa (aka pixie)

iVillage Member
Tue, 02-21-2012 - 7:28am

I have to quote the blogger because I really felt like this when I watched the end of last night's episode too...

Ben returns to the girls and says, "That was tough" in the same way you might say, "I want some gum."

Oh and I also agree with the blogger on this point too...

I repeat - I'm so mad Emily is the next bachelorette. It should be Kacie!

Honestly I knew after the hometown dates that it would be Kacie.

Lisa (aka pixie)

iVillage Member
Tue, 02-21-2012 - 9:51am

I have a confession.... I pressed "play" this morning on the DVR and sort of "Half watched" this episode.

iVillage Member
Tue, 02-21-2012 - 12:54pm

This episode was really boring, and I agree, the majorette stunt was really dumb. It was hokey. It screamed - we're big fish in a very small pond and I'm clinging to high school (???). I think they were going for the sobby grandparents died story, but it wasn't working. Attention Bachelor producers: you do not need to create a sob story to make interesting TV. This is not Extreme Makeover Home Edition. People got tired of that too. Knock it off.

I would love to see the quotes from Courtney's Sex and the City episode. I kind of FF through this episode too. I thought from Chris's blog last week that we'd see more of the courtney/ Ben interview where he questioned her, but I didn't see any of that.