BB14(8/29)

iVillage Member
BB14(8/29)
Thu, 08-30-2012 - 7:34am

The latest "Big Brother 14" episode should be amazing, based on the live feeds we've had recently. Strap in, hamster fans. Speaking of which, word on the street is tomorrow night's an endurance comp, so sign up for the live feeds to watch.

for more...

http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsidethebox/2012/08/big-brother-14-has-dan-usurped-dr-will-as-best-player-ever.html

Lisa (aka pixie)

iVillage Member
Thu, 08-30-2012 - 8:36am

For many reasons, this was one of the best BB episodes in a long time. 

Let me just say that this season is odd for me because I don't dislike one side or the other.   Usually I am so annoyed & irked with one group of people by this part that I'd never root for anyone on the other side.   This season, I like Frank and I like Dan so to see the "two sides" join up was amazing.

Dan's funeral speech was awesome.   He had them going, he even was pretty genuine about some of it and then he ripped Danielle.   I'm not sure how she'll handle that fall out (how could you NOT hold a bit of a grudge about how mean he was?).    But the whole change and switch rocked.

And the look on Britney's face was THE BEST.... see I have not and never will be a Brit fan (even though she cracks me up at times).    I don't want her to win, so seeing her get back doored in the most dramatic way EVER was so cool. 

Dan is an evil genius.