BB14(8/8)

iVillage Member
BB14(8/8)
Thu, 08-09-2012 - 6:39am

Danielle has nominated Wil and Frank for eviction in the "Big Brother 14" house, as the coaches have entered the game. And that's where we are.

for more...

http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsidethebox/2012/08/big-brother-14-janelle-might-be-on-her-way-out-the-door.html

Lisa (aka pixie)

iVillage Member
In reply to: pixie_124_2
Thu, 08-09-2012 - 10:40am

Zap2it needs to quit with the spoilers in their URLs and subject lines.   I already watched this episode, but if I hadn't I would have known already.    I've called that Andrea chick (from Zap2it) on it before and she just deflected.    There are other ways to word it without giving it all away in one sentence.

That said.... I don't trust Boogie but backdooring someone (a big player) is a good move any way you slice it.   Janelle had no clue what was happening and will probably be gone without so much as a whimper.   Okay maybe she'll fight a little but she can't take herself off by winning a competition this way.  

I don't get how Dan/Danielle are in a 5 person alliance that includes Ian and also a 6 person alliance that includes Frank/Boogie.    I guess they're just going with the flow for NOW, but it'll come to a head.

People like Jenn, Ashley and Joe need to start playing the game or just go home.

iVillage Member
In reply to: pixie_124_2
Thu, 08-09-2012 - 11:10am

I just read the ew.com recap of this and thought of something....

I think it became a DISADVANTAGE for Janelle to have all 3 of her players remaining.  I think it gave her a false sense of security.    When the other coaches (Britney and Dan) lost their players they were forced to form alliances which in turn made them a stronger force.   Janelle was sitting with her 3 players but she also said she'd vote them out if she needed to.   So who did she really think she was aligning with?   Hmm.