Big Brother 14(8/9)

iVillage Member
Big Brother 14(8/9)
Fri, 08-10-2012 - 8:57am

Do you think the "Big Brother" Powers That Be will find a way to save Janelle from eviction? A coup d'etat? A Pandora's Box? There are some conspiracy theories that the PTB tried to mix things up in the house Thursday morning (Aug. 9) by "accidentally" broadcasting a Diary Room session of Dan's to the house for just a few short minutes, but we aren't sure we're quite on board with that.

For more...

http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsidethebox/2012/08/big-brother-14-frank-goes-from-the-block-to-the-top-janelle-gives-a-parting-shot-to-boogie.html

Lisa (aka pixie)

iVillage Member
Fri, 08-10-2012 - 10:19am

I love a good back dooring and since I have never really liked Janelle, it was fun to see her go.   She knew she was a goner and tried to be classy.    LOL.    I think it was good to get out a threat.   Now that that's done, do they keep picking off threats or get out the useless people like Jenn, Ashley and Joe?

And once again we have a HUGE swing with Frank being on the block, then winning HoH.   This guy lives a charmed life.  I like him because he's not a nasty player.    He's fighting for his life in the house, but not being rude about it.