Big Brother - Double Eviction 8/23

iVillage Member
Big Brother - Double Eviction 8/23
Fri, 08-24-2012 - 8:40am

It's double eviction night on "Big Brother 14," so that should be fun. The first HOH competition is pretty huge, and the second one might be as well, depending on who else goes home.

The Power of Veto aftermath

Just so everybody knows, Boogie's been a total punk this week on the feeds and Jenn hasn't been much better. The Boogie thing was not a surprise, but the Jenn thing kind of was. All she had to do was lay low this week, but she startled the whole house by acting like kind of a lunatic.

The episode shows Boogie calling Shane "Dan's b****" and talking about how he better hope his boss wins HOH, but there has been other stuff.

More at.....     http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsidethebox/2012/08/big-brother-14-double-eviction-brings-the-excitement.html

iVillage Member
Fri, 08-24-2012 - 8:48am

I'll admit it.... I very much enjoyed watching Boogie get duped and then evicted.   I was laughing my butt off at Britney's taped message to him and then thought he handled hearing about Ian's betrayal pretty well.   He knows how to keep his cool (at that moment) on screen so he didn't look like a total jerk (too bad he already looked like a di(k when he was berating Dan in the house).  

I was not shocked that Ian then put up Frank and Ashley.    Amazing to watch Frank win the POV and take himself off of the block.    Since Ashley was the only other houseguest to vote to keep Boogie it was no shock to see her walk out 2nd.   I then laughed out loud again when she complimented Julie's side pony.    :smileyvery-happy:

I was VERY annoyed listening to Frank rant.   The thing is that if Frank and Boogie had been in power last week, they'd have had NO problem putting up someone like Dan, getting rid of him and then taking out Danielle.   OR they could have gotten out Britney, then taken out Shane.    THEN we'd have seen them hooting & hollering... celebrating like lunatics in the diary room.   Funny how different they act when the shoe is on the other foot.