The Biggest Loser Recap 1/14

iVillage Member
The Biggest Loser Recap 1/14
Tue, 01-15-2013 - 8:50am

This week's episode of "The Biggest Loser" has a theme: cutting the junk. The blue team, who comes in last in a childhood obesity trivia bowl is forced to spend 4 1/2 hours per day -- the amount of time the average American child spends watching TV -- trapped in a room full of junk food and video games.

Trainer Bob Harper is thrilled to find his team didn't give in to the junk, but is disappointed to see they didn't come up with a way to burn calories inside the room. So for their last chance workout, Bob puts the team through a cross-training regime full of squats and burpees inside the junk room.

At the weigh-in, we find out for the first time this season, there is no red line elimination. That means the team with the lowest percentage of weight loss will be forced to vote off a member of their team.

More at.... http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsidethebox/2013/01/the-biggest-loser-who-wa...

iVillage Member
Tue, 01-15-2013 - 9:17am

Three people go home next week?   ACK!

It was interesting to see the kids at home..... hate to say this but their parents were all overweight, too.   I was surprised to see Sunny's family were vegetarians but were overweight?   It made more sense about all the carbs.   Looks like those families have to make a lot of changes, not just the kids.  The one dad hit the nail on the head when he said he had done the grocery shopping.  

I was happy that the white team was safe.    LOL @ Pam's victory dance/song.   So funny!   I think she needed to have a trainer like Jillian who pushed her until she "got it", though.

I was sorry to see Cate go home because she was a really positive girl.    I hope she does well at home.