The Celebrity Apprentice - Premiere 2/19

iVillage Member
The Celebrity Apprentice - Premiere 2/19
Mon, 02-20-2012 - 11:10am

Donald Trump and his bevy of B-listers (if we're being generous) are back on "The Celebrity Apprentice." And the premiere brought with it everything we hoped for: Adam Corolla and Lisa Lampanelli disguising their standup routines as banter with fellow contestants, George Takei talking about how smoking hot Lou Ferrigno's body is, and Trump firing a celeb that, honestly, we probably won't miss that much.

After we figured out who the heck all these people actually are, got the skinny on the people we haven't seen since the '90s -- or ever (note to Arsenio Hall, or anyone really: When someone asks what you've been up to lately, don't open with "I ran into Ruben Studdard"), heard a couple of Adam/Lisa quips, and were lulled into submission by George's voice, Trump divided the two teams by gender, per usual.

The men threw around name ideas (The Honeybadgers was my fave, though not so much Clay Aiken's) and finally landed on Unanimous and picked Paul Teutel Sr. ("Orange County Choppers") to be project manager, which was kind of surprising since the only reason his name came up was to point out that he wouldn't be a good option for this week's PM. He and his 'stache took that as a personal challenge. The women went with Forte and supermodel Patricia Velasquez as project manager.

More at....

iVillage Member
Mon, 02-20-2012 - 11:12am

ARGH!

Stupid me... I thought I could post this recap without seeing any spoilers but when they put the spoiler in the URL and the title of the recap, I'm basically screwed.