Chris Harrison's Bachelor Blog 1/14

iVillage Member
Chris Harrison's Bachelor Blog 1/14
Tue, 01-15-2013 - 9:01am

Ladies and gentlemen, your Miss America 2013 is… Miss New York. I want to start this week by congratulating Miss New York on winning the crown and by thanking the Miss America Organization for having me back again this year to host the show. I have to admit I was a little surprised when I peeked at the card on the stage and saw the judges chose Miss New York over the very popular Miss South Carolina. It was definitely a bit of an upset, but Miss New York is a very deserving winner and really blew the judges away in her interview earlier in the week, and that stuck with them throughout the final night. Imagine me being involved with a competition show that had a little drama. I appreciate all of you that watched the ceremony and for all of those that watched the Bachelor on Monday night.

I was so happy we were able to get the cameras to Sean’s house in time to catch him in the middle of his workout… pardon me, his shirtless workout. I did feel a little bad when we accidentally caught him in the middle of his shower. But being the man he is, Sean took it all in stride and got ready for his week of first dates. Sarah got the first one-on-one date and was as nervous as she was excited. It always amazes me every time we land a helicopter on the driveway of the mansion. The space it lands on isn’t very wide and I’m always so impressed with the pros that land those choppers each time.

More at..... http://popwatch.ew.com/2013/01/15/chris-harrison-the-bachelor-episode-2-...