Chris Harrison's Bachelor Blog 2/13

iVillage Member
Chris Harrison's Bachelor Blog 2/13
Tue, 02-14-2012 - 8:27am

I would like to start out by apologizing to the country of Belize for the insane amount of “Belize” puns that were used and abused in this week’s episode. You better Belize things are getting serious on this show right now. (Sorry, just had to slip one more in.) I want to answer a couple burning questions that many of our viewers had over the last couple weeks. First of all, the baseball game in Puerto Rico ended in a tie at the end of regulation. There might have been a mistake in showing an incorrect scoreboard as we went in to extra innings, but I was there and can attest that the game was tied and legitimately went into extra innings. The game was also sanctioned by and followed all the rules of Major League Baseball. The next topic I need to cover is Casey’s shoes. As many of you noticed, she walked up to Ben’s room and then out of the hotel without her shoes on. Her shoes and luggage were mailed to her and she should be receiving those items in six to ten business days. With those great mysteries cleared up, let’s move on to this week’s episode.