Dancing With the Stars 3/27

iVillage Member
Dancing With the Stars 3/27
Tue, 03-27-2012 - 8:31am

After the highest-scoring and universally hailed best premiere in Dancing with the Stars history, the 12 couples are back with their Week 2 routines. How did they stack up to their debut performances? Find out below!

Holy Brooke's cleavage, Batman! Did someone tell her to bust out the girls after last week's ratings? On a slightly better note, her dress — yet another prom-ready confection — reminds me of Belle's gold dress from Beauty and the Beast, and Bell is, obviously, the best Disney princess. Anyway, before we get blinded by Brooke's boobs...

Roshon Fegan and Chelsie Hightower: quickstep
Chelsie tells Roshon to be a prince and tries to speak his language by freestyle rapping. And I use that term loosely. Roshon does look like a little prince. The question last week was whether or not he could do non-freestyle stuff? Well, he definitely can. His footwork is sharp, and he's fluid and graceful throughout the whole routine, which is fresh and youthful. I'm gonna ignore the fact that they're doing a quickstep to "Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous." Len tells him to look at his face. "I liked it!" he exclaims, adding that Roshon did something that nobody ever does in the quickstep. Bruno says he has more sparks than a bolt of lightning. Carrie Ann says he had fantastic technique.
Score: 26
Total: 49

More at....

iVillage Member
Tue, 03-27-2012 - 9:18am

I have to say it...WOW Kathrine is really good.

Lisa (aka pixie)

iVillage Member
Tue, 03-27-2012 - 9:37am

Sherri is a hoot.