Dancing With the Stars 4/16

iVillage Member
Dancing With the Stars 4/16
Tue, 04-17-2012 - 8:12am

Dancing with the Stars' top 9 tackle Latin night with salsas, sambas and Argentine tangos galore. Who was muy caliente and who may be in danger of saying adios? Plus: How are the walking dancing wounded doing?

Should we take a shot every time they say "Sherri" tonight? Because, guys, get over it. She's gone. Move on. Anyhow, it's Latin night, which surely must put William at an advantage, right? How shrewd of him to injure his ankle to milk some sympathy. Kidding! Sort of.

After Santana performs (aka filler to clog up two hours of our lives), we get down to business.

Jaleel White and Kym Johnson: samba
Jaleel's still mourning the Ghost of Sherri. At this rate, I might be gone before the show's over. Kym wants Jaleel to shake his booty like he's never shaken it before and threatens to expose his "eight pack." I wouldn't call that an eight-pack, but Jaleel's fit (the spray tan surely helps). This is a snazzy number and he seems way more into it than he has the past few dances. He's playing a little fast and loose with the technique, but his hips and booty-shaking make up for it. Len loves Jaleel's hips so much he's standing. Bruno says his butt was unstoppable. The phrase "mini me" was also thrown around. Carrie Ann loves the attack and wants him to watch his arms out of hold. Ah, now we know why Jaleel's so happy. "I got a spray tan with Maks," Jaleel tells Brooke, "and he came out darker than me." By the by, did the Cowardly Lion do Brooke's hair?
Score: 24

More at.....

iVillage Member
Tue, 04-17-2012 - 9:06am

I ended up taping part of this because I went on a walk halfway thru the show.

Lisa (aka pixie)

iVillage Member
Tue, 04-17-2012 - 9:39am

William.... swoon!