Survivor(11/28)

iVillage Member
Survivor(11/28)
Thu, 11-29-2012 - 7:57am
Morons. Idiots. Imbeciles. Nincompoops. Knuckleheads. Oh, forget this PG-13 crap. YOU MOTHER#&%*ing #&%* FOR BRAINS!!! WHAT THE #&%* ARE YOU THINKING?!? I’m talking to you, Penner! And you, Skupin! You have both played this game before. You should know better. And don’t think you’re off the hook either, Malcolm and Lisa! You two are both super fans of the show who have watched every episode. You do know better. It is one of the most basic and simple of Survivor rules, but apparently, judging by your actions in this most recent episode of Survivor: Philippines, it bears repeating. So say it with me: YOU NEVER, EVER, EVER BID A SINGLE DOLLAR ON A SINGLE FOOD AUCTION ITEM UNTIL PROBST SAYS THE WORD “ADVANTAGE” AND THEN YOU BID IT ALL. for more... http://tvrecaps.ew.com/recap/survivor-philippines-episode-11/

Lisa (aka pixie)

iVillage Member
Thu, 11-29-2012 - 8:00am
Jeff Probst.... http://insidetv.ew.com/2012/11/29/survivor-philippines-jeff-probst-episode-11/

Lisa (aka pixie)

iVillage Member
Thu, 11-29-2012 - 8:02am

Lisa (aka pixie)

iVillage Member
Thu, 11-29-2012 - 8:20am
I can't stand Abi....so of course that means she will be sticking around. I do wonder is she sitting home and watching the TV show at home and realizing how terrible she is coming across or is she just oblivious. Now that being said...she was the only smart one that kept their money for the advantage.

Lisa (aka pixie)

iVillage Member
Thu, 11-29-2012 - 8:24am

I'm a million bazillion episodes behind, but I have to say that I hate hearing that Abi is still around.   I didn't like her from the get go.   It was obvious that she was crazy and she actually made me feel sorry for RC.  

iVillage Member
Thu, 11-29-2012 - 9:03am
Yeah...super crazy.

Lisa (aka pixie)

iVillage Member
Thu, 11-29-2012 - 8:14pm

Okay I watched the episode where Pete went home.... Abi was all boo hoo at tribal.   That stuff annoys me.   She's all big time bully when she had the numbers.   She was rude and nasty to people until she knew she was beat, then she plays the victim.   Holy crocodile tears!   I could see some of them feeling a little sorry for her, but how can you pity a bully?   I hate when people are able to pull out sympathy after they've behaved so badly.    Yeah sure, we'll just forget how awful you treated us now that you're sad & alone.   

I hope she goes home next week.... I think no immunity win for her means she goes home.

iVillage Member
Fri, 11-30-2012 - 8:34am

So I finally watched this episode.

Andrew came in when Abi was crying and he said "Stupid Denise".   I was like umm no, Abi is stupid.  She was all mean to people every week til this one and now is boo hoo hoo like she's some victim.   He was like "ohhhhhhh".   LOL.  

Umm Penner was stupid.  He had to know he needed some sort of alliance that was solid at this point?  And how were they all SO stupid as to not know there would be an advantage at the next challenge?   I'll give Abi credit for saving all her $500 and getting the advantage.   I hope she goes home next week... notice how full of herself she got AGAIN after winning?   Smack! 

I liked that Carter took the food for the tribe and then still got something to eat at the end.   I feel like I barely know the kid, though.  

I want Malcolm to win.   I think he has done a great job in this game in all aspects, but I think he has the biggest target on his back.   Honestly, I'd be okay with Lisa, Skupin or Denise winning too.    I think they've all played good games - have all had to be strategic and none of them are just coasting.