Survivor(2/15)

iVillage Member
Survivor(2/15)
Thu, 02-16-2012 - 7:05am

"Survivor" is back and this time, it's a battle of the sexes held on one beach. And there are no alums showing up or Redemption Island, which is kind of refreshing. Those twists were fine, but we're ready for a straight season.

for more...

http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsidethebox/2012/02/survivor-one-world-premiere-its-all-in-the-wrist.html

Lisa (aka pixie)

iVillage Member
Thu, 02-16-2012 - 8:54am

Does anyone know where they are?

iVillage Member
Thu, 02-16-2012 - 8:55am

Oh and I got zero points in the pick 'em game.

iVillage Member
Thu, 02-16-2012 - 12:18pm
I have no clue where they are.

I also do not like Alecia...the butt cheek thing drove this whole family nuts. She appears to me to be very confrontational which like you said Lisa is a HUGE red flag. Do you really want to be alligned with someone that constantly draws attention(and it's negitive attention) to themselves. Not saying that I really care for the other girl but still.

Now is Matt the guy that talked the whole time in interviews...he came acrossed as a huge pompus a$$? If that guy isn't Matt...I'm not sure who you are talking about but I can tell you I strongly dislike the guy that they seemed to be always interviewing with the blonde hair and I think it said he was an attorney. I'm still slightly confused why he thought the girls should just GIVE the guys a chicken. Yeah...I don't like that guy!!!

Speaking of the chicken...I do like the girl that caught them(the farm girl) to me she seems very down to earth so far. And also speaking of the chicken...did they even explain what happened in the end? Did the girls give one to the guys...I some how missed that.

Lisa (aka pixie)

iVillage Member
Thu, 02-16-2012 - 12:20pm
The only reason I put points on Kourtney was because she looked different then all the other girls so I could see her being an outcast. And I also picked the guys to win because I just figured the girls would not have the hang of anything yet. I do feel bad she broke her wrist...what a way to be put out of the game on day three. It looked like it hurt!!! They should let her come back another season I think...just to let her give it another go.

Lisa (aka pixie)

iVillage Member
Thu, 02-16-2012 - 1:27pm

You and I are thinking of the same guy, so yes that is Matt.

iVillage Member
Fri, 02-17-2012 - 7:01am
Oh I targeted the older set too I took the two oldest(from the looks department) from each tribe and put twenty on them...so I had twenty left over in points and decided to put it on Kourtney because I thought she would be an outcast.

The cop/ex-cop...I wasn't paying close enough attention to her before the challenge so I figured her problem in the looks department came from smashing her face. I think she made some comment regarding hitting her face but I'm not sure. All I know is that it was very screwed up!!!

Lisa (aka pixie)