Survivor(2/22)

iVillage Member
Survivor(2/22)
Thu, 02-23-2012 - 7:03am

When we last left our intrepid castaways on "Survivor: One World," a girl went home after breaking her wrist. Let's hope that kind of excitement keeps up.

for more...

http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsidethebox/2012/02/survivor-one-world-kat-scratch-fever.html

Lisa (aka pixie)

iVillage Member
Thu, 02-23-2012 - 10:49am
I worked last night and my DVR didn't pick this up (because it was DVRing two things and DH hit a button so it only taped American Idol. Oh well). I'll have to catch up online at some point and/or just read the recap. I know who went home. Oh and I forgot to do my picks. LOL

iVillage Member
Fri, 02-24-2012 - 7:41am
Bummer about not getting to watch it Lisa. That has happened to me before when someone hit a button when the channels were switching. I just always remind them to hit OK and you can always change it to the other channel after it switches.

The girls were so close to winning the first challenge. I think if they would have won the reward challenge they might have been stronger mentally the next challenge and not so easily defeated.

Something needs to happen on that girls tribe or when they hit the merge there is only going to be two of them left. I honestly was not surprised by who they sent home...do I think it was the smartest move probably not since she is physically strong and I think has a lot of experience but she is pretty argumentive too. I felt awful for the young girl she was attacking. I was really not surprised by the comment that Kat(the young girl) made about not ever trying anything that she could fail at...that is how our society works now. That is how most parents(not all) raise their children. I never thought that way when my children were little but since my ds is a sophmore I see this aspect A LOT!!! Anyway back to the subject at hand...I felt bad for Kat being attacked like that but really she should have been the one to leave.

Lisa (aka pixie)