Survivor(2/29)

iVillage Member
Survivor(2/29)
Thu, 03-01-2012 - 7:39am

Lisa (aka pixie)

iVillage Member
Thu, 03-01-2012 - 11:49am

I obviously have no clue what's going on since I didn't get ANY points last night.

iVillage Member
Fri, 03-02-2012 - 8:28am
Like you Lisa I didn't really consider the guys losing this week so I put a majority of my points on the girls. I also didn't put any points on Matt for my guy picks because I really thought they would still pick off the older guys. I also like that the 'average Joes' are working together. Usually that doesn't happen so quickly and that is nice.

OMgoodness Colton is annoying. His personality just grates on my nerves and I don't really think I could handle being around him as long as everyone has. He seems to now think he is this great mastermind...I do think they need to consider letting him go pretty soon.

Now the only thing that bothers me about the guys thinking they should trade for the fire is that usually the trades are very onesided. The guys usually make out way a head of the girls or in some cases the guys think the girls should just give them something for nothing. Maybe now that Matt is gone some of this attitude will leave.

Lisa (aka pixie)

iVillage Member
Fri, 03-02-2012 - 8:36am

I agree that the guy's team seems to want more in return (For the trades), but I think the girls need to be more on the ball with realizing they have to trade SOMETHING - if they were more proactive, then they wouldn't have to dicker with the boys about what to give them in return.