The Voice(11/27)

iVillage Member
The Voice(11/27)
Wed, 11-28-2012 - 8:44am
Turns out there's exactly one way to make an hour-long show with exactly 30 seconds of actual content not feel like a waste of time: invite literal Muppet Kermit the Frog to do a duet with human Muppet Cee Lo Green. The costume! The ad libs! Janice sitting in Christina's big red chair! That all-too-brief glimpse at a Muppetified Cee Lo, who looks like a grown-up Cousin Skeeter! ("Cee Lo is what I want / Cee Lo is what I need.") Can somebody please, please bring back The Muppet Show solely so that Cee Lo -- or just 'Lo, as Kermit calls him -- can keep collaborating with Jim Henson's creations? for more... http://tvrecaps.ew.com/recap/the-voice-top-6-revealed/

Lisa (aka pixie)

iVillage Member
Thu, 11-29-2012 - 8:27am

Highlights....

CeeLo singing with Kermit.   :D

Christina's last contestant getting kicked off.   So this is the 3rd season of The Voice and she's failed every single time.   I'm not really sure what she does wrong... maybe it's WHO she picks or maybe it's her mentoring style.  

I still love Nicholas David and think he's so interesting to watch & listen to (even though he's really weird.  LOL).    I think Blake's Cassadee is going to win it all, though, based on her iTunes sales.